Presto Engineering provides comprehensive semiconductor product engineering and production solutions to IDM, fabless and electronics companies, contributing to improving ramp time, margins and quality of new products.
We are recognized experts in the development of test solutions, for component characterization and production. This expertise, combined with state of the art ESD, reliability and failure analysis capabilities, produces a competitive advantage for our customers in optimizing end-product performance, including accelerating time to market. We offer turn-key solutions from customer tape-out to delivery of finished goods to end-customer(s), including assembly, test, qualification, industrialization, and production sustaining activities.
Presto Engineering is headquartered in San Jose, California and has operations in Europe and Israel. Additional information is available on the company’s website at www.presto-eng.com.
- Creation of the company in Silicon Valley, California
- Acquisition of Cypress Semiconductor's engineering lab in San Jose, CA
- Creation of Silicon Valley Hub
- Allegheny launch (first two patents filed)
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Creation of Presto Engineering Europe SA
- Investment by Masseran Gestion
- Acquisition of NXP's QAS assets in Caen, France
- Creation of Caen Normandy Hub
- Creation of 3-D Common Lab with LETI in Grenoble, France
- Technical services collaboration with WIN Semiconductors
- CM-CICC leads new investment round to fund world-wide Hub expansion
- IBM Business Partner - RFIT for SiGe Foundry
- Technical services collaboration with TowerJazz SiGe Foundry
- Acquisition of Israeli Test House's assets
- Creation of Presto Engineering Israeli Hub
- Inphi names Presto Engineering Supplier of the Year