Presto Engineering is the only European Authorized Test Center (ATC) able to deliver HDMI & HDCP product compliancy certificates.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the industry-leading technology and de-facto standard connecting high-definition (HD) equipment, from HDTVs and personal computers to cameras, camcorders, tablets, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, smart phones, and just about any other device capable of sending or receiving an HD signal.
By 2013, 4 billion products were HDMI-enabled (source: HDMI.org); interoperability is a prime requirement for flawless connectivity as well as backward compatibility. The HDMI founders have therefore established Authorized Testing Centers (ATC) where licensed manufacturers can submit their products for compliance testing.
Presto Engineering is the only European ATC able to deliver HDMI & HDCP product compliancy certificates as a dedicated service provider.
Our ATC service uses best-in-class test equipment and methodology that are fully accredited by the HDMI and HDCP Consortium. Our high-speed interfaces system test engineering team, with more than 8 years of experience in HDMI/HDCP compliance testing and more than 100 customers already served, has the experience and expertise to address all your testing and debugging requirements.
- Sinks / Sources / Repeaters / Cables (active or passive)
- Finished Audio/Video (A/V) devices such as TV screens or A/V amplifiers
- HDMI reference platforms
- Discrete HDMI/HDCP interface semiconductor devices
- HDMI/HDCP standalone Intellectual Property (IP)
- Core HDMI v1.4b, v2.0 electrical compliance and protocol test
- Core HDCP v1.2, v2.2 protocol compliance test
- HDMI2.0 (up to 6G)/CEC/ARC/HEC /Automotive optional features test set compliancy
Please contact us at