Presto Engineering’s Qualification Labs Bring Your New Product to Manufacturing Quickly and Reliably
Our reliability services include all stresses necessary to qualify and release a new product to volume manufacturing. Our capabilities support die-level as well as package-level qualification. Our experts are available to develop the most appropriate qualification plans for the mission profiles of your products. Our on-staff designers develop the custom hardware required for biased stresses. Our co-located failure analysis lab and product engineers will help your team root-cause any fall-out in record time.
Complete HTOL/HAST Capabilities
One of the most complex stresses in a new product qualification is high/low temperature operating life (HTOL/LTOL, die-level) and highly accelerated stress test (HAST, package-level). Those stresses are biased (both require sockets and custom PCBs), long (typically 1,000 hours for HTOL) and often require complex electrical stimulations.
Presto Engineering will help develop and qualify appropriate electrical stimulations using our co-located testers and extensive test experience. We also support tester-based read-points with fast turn-around time.
Custom Hardware Development
We carefully select the right sockets and PCB technologies for the thermal (HTOL/HAST) and humidity (HAST) performances required.
Our ovens support sophisticated driver combinations in the chamber (hot) and outside (room). While standard systems max out at 100MHz clock speed, we leverage our RF experience into applications up to 2GHz.
Our systems include chamber-controlled temperature, socket-control temperature as well as custom systems (especially for RF applications) with device-controlled temperature.
Presto Engineering also supports full, in-situ monitoring of both electrical and thermal behavior.
Complete Qualification Solutions
Presto Engineering’s staff offers deep experience in silicon, III-V and photonics devices; they will support your product team with qualification plan development and report generation—in a format consistent with your market standards or end-customer requirement.
- Reliability Risk Analysis (FMEA)
- Qualification Plan / DOE
- Design for Reliability (DfR)
- Design for Analysis (DfA)
- Projects for technical review/audit
- Reliability result analysis
- Failure mode analysis
- Failure analysis flow
- Risk analysis for new revisions
- Qualification plan update
- Quality issues : 8D, Audit, PDCA
- Failure mode: 5Why thinking
- Improvement action validation
- Data Retention (DRET, JEDEC JESD22-A117B)
- HAST (JEDEC JESD22-A111, AEC Q100Rev G)
- HTOL (JEDEC JESD22-A108, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60749-23)
- HTSL (JEDEC JESD22-A103, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60068-2-1)
- LTOL (JEDEC JESD22-A108, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60749-23)
- LTSL (JEDEC JESD22-A103, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60068-2-2)
- Preconditioning (JEDEC JESD22-A113, IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60749-30)
- Temperature Cycling (JEDEC JESD22-A104, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60068-2-14)
- THB; 85/85 (JEDEC JESD22-A101, AEC Q100Rev G, IEC 60068-2-3)
- UHAST (JEDEC JESD22-A118, AEC Q100Rev G)
- UPC; UBPC; Autoclave (JEDEC JESD22-A102, AEC Q100Rev G)
- Mechanical Shock (JEDEC JESD22-B104)
- Vibration (JEDEC, JESD22-B103)
- Constant Acceleration (MIL-STD 883, M2001)
- Thermal Shock (JEDEC JESD22-A106)