- Support for IP selection and validation
- Process-related support during the design process
- Tapeout execution
- Maskset and wafer procurement
- Sourcing and supply chain management
- Production support: yield reporting, improvement and monitoring
Our on-staff device and production engineers will work hand-and-hand with your architecture and design team in order to facilitate DRC gates and tapeout, while ensuring that your design is manufacturable (Design For Manufacturing - DFM) and testable cost-effectively (Design For Test - DFT).
Our supply chain management team will plan for your production, turning IC/die demand into wafer start scheduling. Our web-based system will track and report work-in-process (WIP) through our MES integration with all key foundries, as well as yield.
Our product engineering teams will take on yield excursions and/or degradation and leverage their deep experience in dealing with wafer fabs, resulting in efficient reporting, analysis and ultimately, corrective action plans.